Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Garden Vest

How often do we sit down with a project and it is something we are making for someone else?
I think this happens more frequently than not.

this time I decided to take my yard vest and jazz it up. I found this wonderful design and decided it needed to be done for me.


I had decided not to embroidery through the entire vest because it is lined with fleece and too thick. So I sewed a patch and attached that to the vest. I secured it by appliqueing it to the vest. There is silk ribbon all the way around tied with delicate french knots. I hung a small heart charm from the top at the base of the bow.


I am sure these cute gals will help me garden don't you!

I would appreciate it if you took a moment to click this link for me.
http://www.DesignsBySiCK.com/?pointsfor=rainagade

I frequently check this site for embroidery designs. Okay, I am doing this daily, hourly, by the minute, whatever the mood brings.

There is a points system for receiving points on this site. By clicking this link I get to collect points to purchase embroidery designs. It is my way of cutting down the funds I spend on fabrics and thread. So please be kind and help me! All of your clicks would be greatly appreciated!
.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

This is really cute. Isn't if fun when the light bulb goes on? LOL.

Big hugs - I miss you :-)



How weird, my verify word is sperm........how sets this stuff up?

Candi said...

Renea your vest is just great! Love the ladies:) I clicked on the url for you.
hugz:)

Susan said...

I clicked twice. I sent the link to a friend of mine, though I don't know if that will help you or not. I thought she might like the hearts to embroider, since they have the .art version.

Susan said...

Oh, I forgot to say I loe what you did with your garden vest. That's an adorable design.