Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Is On It's Way


I think "old man winter" is on his way out of town! It is such a good thought!

The bright yellow mini daffodils follow the crocus plant. I have them planted everywhere in the yard because they are one of the first to bloom. True signs that Spring is around the corner.

I will need to finish up the sewing projects and organize the sewing room. It is time to send the weeds to the compost pile. They are already ahead of me...but thats normal.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Ohhh!!! I love daffodils, and yours are lovely....

Renea said...

I love daffodils too, because they are one of the first signs of spring. This year they did not bloom in the snow. Maybe next time.