Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 28, 2010

the Lovely Lady Award

My friend, Susan has given me the Lovely Lady Award.




The rules are simple -


1. Thank the person who gave the award

2. Copy the award

3. Post it on your blog

4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.

5. Link recipient bloggers.

6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.

7. Keep being awesome!


7 things that my readers don't know -

1. My other car is a 1923 Ford.

2. the last time I was on vacation I was in Japan.

3. I am expecting my eigth grandchild in March 2010.

4. I was a majorette in the high school band.

5. I spent five years as a commercial fisherman.

6. I love to garden and play in the dirt.

7. I fly single engine airplanes.


Here are the bloggers I'd like to link in. You may enjoy visiting their blogs:

1. Gerry

2. Candy


1 comment:

Susan said...

Renea! What interesting things you posted! You're a very complex woman.