Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WildFlower Rapsody BOM

I did exactly what I said I was not going to do. I joined another BOM I could not resist. All done by mail, no leaving the house which is a great idea with the way gas prices are.

Here is the site where I signed up. As of last week she still had room for 6 sign ups.  Wildflower Rapsody
The  fabrics are marvelous. Chocolates and pink shades done in fabulous florals.

She has given us a Blogspot to post pictures too! Right now the blog is empty but I am sure we will be fixing that as we sew our blocks.




Here is block 1 for April.  There are still fabrics I have not seen but ohhhh look at this yummy color combinations.  This block used 7 of the 17 fabrics we will use.

The fabrics are from Timeless Treasures called "Wing and a Prayer".

Now to wait for May's block.

No comments: