Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Monday, December 29, 2008

Fairie Wall Hanging

This is a wall hanging I made for my grand daughter. The final measurements are 45 inches square. The four outside fairies are seasonal fairies. I needed five stitch out's so on a quest I went. The center one I am calling the "Grand mom". The four floral blocks are also fairies but it was hard to capture that in a picture. There is a border of matching flowers for the fairies to hide in and a border of fairy wings.

The next pictures are blurry but it was too late for me to retake them. I rushed to get this wrapped and shipped to Japan on time for Christmas Day. I will have to wait for good photo's at the other end. Besides, I am missing a closeup of one of the blocks. That is what I get for being in a hurry.



2 comments:

Candi said...

Renea, the wall hanging is just beautiful! Your granddaughter is going to love it:)
hugz:)
Candi

Susan said...

What a beautiful wall hanging. Perfect for any little girl.